In size, the Shun Classic 6-in. Utility Knife is between a chef’s knife and a paring knife, but its blade is narrower and straighter. It’s perfect for a multitude of small tasks where more precise cuts are needed, such as trimming broccoli, green beans, or other smaller vegetables.
- Multi-purpose, between a chef’s and paring in size
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan