The Shun Classic Paring Knife is a must-have for every kitchen.
Generally, you’ll use this knife in your hand rather than against a cutting board, though paring knives can also be used for chopping small foods, such as garlic cloves or ginger.
- For peeling, trimming, coring, and more, it’s essential
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan